40 easy vegan recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. From french toast & smoothies to curries & tacos; vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner has never been so easy.
There is a lot of information out there today motivating people to go vegan or to eat a more plant based diet but the truth is that most people have no idea where or how to start and how easy it can be.
If you are looking for some easy recipes, then I’ve got just what you need.
CHECK OUT THESE EASY VEGAN RECIPES AND HOPEFULLY IT INSPIRES YOU TO TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.
- Easy Vegan French Toast – This recipe looks amazing and can be served with all sorts of toppings.
- Easy Buckwheat Parfait – Buckwheat parfait is packed with nutrients and can be eaten hot or cold.
- Chickpea & Cauliflower Breakfast Scramble – This breakfast scramble is made with just three simple ingredients.
- Jamaican Rice Porridge Vegan Style – This Caribbean breakfast is packed with tons of energy thanks to the slow releasing carbohydrates.
- Green Protein Smoothie – A smoothie packed with plant protein, I would recommend using our Organic Beehive Vitality Hemp Seeds and Chia Seeds.
- Tropical Breakfast Quinoa – This tropical breakfast is creamy and has enough protein to keep you full all morning.
- Berry Smoothie Bowl – A naturally sweet smoothie bowl that you can get creative with when adding toppings.
- Chocolate Berry Smoothie Bowl – A twist to your traditional berry smoothie bowl packed with chocolatey goodness.
- Peanut Butter Granola – This healthy granola is something that even children love.
- Vegan Breakfast Quesadilla – It’s hearty, savoury and oh-so cheesy!
- Vegan Chickpea Omelette – Whip this up for breakfast and forget eggs.
- Sweet Vegan Crepe – You can’t go wrong this easy French crepe recipe.
- Savoury Vegan Crepe – If you’re not feeling sweet, savoury is always an option.
- 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Pancakes – All you have to do is pop the ingredients in a blender.
- Baked Taco Salad – Loaded with tons of clean-eating foods that you can feel good about.
- Buffalo Tahini Quinoa & Rice Wraps – This easy 5 min meal is freezable and also Gluten Free.
- Chilled Minted Pea Soup – Fresh and delicious, ideal for light lunches.
- Curried “Chicken” Salad – This is an exact replica of your childhood staple—gone vegan.
- Roasted Tomato & Chickpea Soup – Filling yet healthy with the addition of the beans and coconut milk.
- Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich – Nothing fishy in this delicious sandwich.
- Roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad – This simple recipe is a great way to add more Quinoa into your life.
- Simple Black-Eyed Pea Salad – Simple but perfect for Lunch or as a side.
- Carrot Salad with Almond Butter – Great for picnics, camping, lunches and super versatile.
- Vegan Bahn Mi Rolls – Super tasty Vegan Bahn Mi Rolls, made with pickled vegetables.
- Baked Falafel with Sun-Dried Tomato – Let’s call them Italian style baked falafel.
- Squash Noodle Stir-Fry – Full of vibrant colours sure to bring some life & excitement to your lunch.
- Avocado Basil Pesto Spaghetti – An easy and super creamy recipe.
- Baked Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burger – A serious plant-based, nutrient packed, veggie-tastic deliciousness.
- Kung Pao Jackfruit – This easy vegan kung pao jackfruit is similar any Chinese takeaway.
- White Bean Mac & Cheese – Luxuriously creamy, comforting and most importantly, quick and easy to make.
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta – A simple, 6-ingredient, protein packed vegan pasta dish.
- Mango Lentil Curry – A quick and easy curry full of flavour.
- Jackfruit Carnitas Enchiladas – This definitely a hit. With a few easy steps and shortcuts, you’ll have them on the table in no time.
- Pineapple Fried Rice – Bursting with flavour and served in a pineapple bowl.
- Vegan Pad Thai – Packed with vibrant Thai flavors, this is probably the easiest Vegan Pad Thai ever.
- Butternut Squash Chilli – A great way to incorporate fall favourites like butternut squash into your diet.
- One Pot Vegan Lasagne – A perfect healthy, filling, and delicious week-night dinner.
- Sweet Potatoes, Crispy Chickpeas & Kale – A versatile and easy weekday dinner meal with about 23 grams of protein.
- Vegetarian Red Curry Stir-Fry – It’s vegan, gluten free and paleo, not to mention flavorful and easy to make.
- Vegan Sloppy Joes – This is definitely a healthy alternative to everyone’s favourite childhood comfort food.
I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO TRY AT LEAST ONE OF THESE RECIPES.
Don’t forget to purchase our Organic Beehive Vitality Superfood and follow us on social media.